Dear friends of the Wordspinner’s Place,
The long-awaited release of my romance/family drama, Siblings is getting closer.
My publisher is keeping me busy fine tuning the novel, cover and promotional materials, but I will visit here whenever I can with tidbits about the novel and the publishing process.
You’re going to be enthralled with Siblings. It is unlike any other novel about the family life of two boys and their sister.
Let’s face it. How many families do you know that have:
– a mother confused by her sexual feelings for her doctor.
– a father dealing with his failing practice and the unfaithfulness of his wife.
– a son trapped into performing illegal abortions to pay gambling debts.
– another son working with the FBI to trap drug dealers and redeem his reputation.
– a daughter experimenting with psychedelic drugs and sexual fantasies.
This is only some what you can expect from the Symington family, but you will have to wait for the rest of the story until August 11th when it will be released as both a paperback and as an ebook.
I hope you’ll agree that it is worth waiting for. I’ll be back with more as the publishing process progresses.
Until then I remain,
Ken (The Wordspinner)